Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Arts and Science for Women (Autonomous) in Perambalur, Tamil Nadu, India maintains a continuous and close collaborations with industry corporates, government organizations, non-government organizations, social groups for noble causes, and other teams and people for providing effective research and offering consultancy services for betterment of the society.
DSCASW has been working on the following Sponsored Research Projects during AY 2019-20:
- Sponsored Project (Management): AWARENESS CREATION ON DENGUE FEVER IN PERAMBALUR LOCALITY (Study Results) worth 5,00,000 INR
- Sponsored Project (Management): IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION IN EMERGING MARKETS (Study Results) worth 5,00,000 INR
DSCASW has been working on the following Consultancy Projects during AY 2019-20:
- Consultancy Work (Bio Technology): ‘Formation of Herbal Products (Application/Product) worth 5,00,000 INR
- Consultancy Work (E-Commerce): Creation Of E-Commerce Usage in Perambalur District (Application) worth 5,00,000 INR
- Consultancy Work (IOT App Development): ‘FIRE DETECTION SYSTEM USING IOT (Application) worth 5,00,000 INR
- Consultancy Work (Mobile App Development): A MOBILE APP FOR SMART HOME CONTROL USING IOT (Application) worth 5,00,000 INR
DSCASW has collaborated in the following MoU for Research and Development:
- Innovation Society, a Non Government Organization registered as an All India Level Operational Society under Society Registration Act XXI of 1860 (Registration No. District Shahdara/ Society/ 631/2015-16). Innovation Society is strongly believed and liked to work in coordination with Govt. agencies and corporate.
Sutherland Global Services, a leading BPO concern of India has signed a memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with this college to improve industry - Academic linkage and to equip the students communications Skills.
The MoU signed between ICICI Bank and the college is a landmark achievement emphasizing synergy between an institution an industry .The MoU is ICICI initiative to work closely with academic institutions for the common cause of nurturing highly skilled professionals and accomplishing mutual benefits "said Mrs. Rooparani, Consultant -Industry academia of Human Resource Management Group of ICICI Bank.
An MoU was signed between Everron Systems India Limited and the college for a common focus on developing technical and managerial competence amongst the students through development of specialized knowledge and skills from the best in the field, delivered over a unique virtual platform.
The Panchayats namely Alambadi, Kurumbalur & Ammapalayam have been adopted to give technical inputs to all the farmers of the Village in order to increase the agricultural productivity.
The MoU signed between the college and CLRI (Central Leather Research Institute) for carrying out M.Sc Projects in Chemistry. This venture has inculcated research aptitude in the minds of budding chemists.
DSCASW has collaborated in multiple Consultancy Projects for knowledge and product development and has conducted the following major activities under them:
|S.No.||Company and Address||Purpose|
|1.||ARIN professional services Pvt.Ltd, Trichy||Training programme for Career Development|
|2.||Health Mushroom,keelakarai, Somandaputhur,Perambalur-||Training programme on Vermi Composting|
|3.||Health Mushroom,keelakarai, Somandaputhur,Perambalur-||Training programme on Mushroom Cultivation|
|4.||Helikem Biotek Industrial Reseaerch Pvt Ltd, Teichirapalli, Tamil Nadu-India.||Joint teaching,Research or cultural activity .Mobility of faculty,scholars and students between institution and industry.Staff professional development. Sharing or creation of Education material and resources|
|5.||ARIN professional services Pvt.Ltd, Trichy||Training programme for career development|
|6.||Notussoft solutions for certificate course of graphic designer and advanced course in LINUX,APACHE,MYSQL&PHP, Chennai||Curriculum design.Industrial training and visit. Research and development.Skill development programmes,FDP, Placement of trained students and Guest lectures.|
|8.||Greensoft groups ,69,8th cross east, Thillai Nagar, Trichy-18.||Certificate course for MS-OFFICE, HTML & TALLY|
|9.||Green tree school of Graphics , Trichy-620 019||Certificate course in adobe Photoshop|
|10.||ARIN Professional Service Pvt Ltd., Trichy.||Certificate course via webinar|
|11.||HI-Tech Electronics, Trichy-620 001||Skill development,outcome based trainings,Placement,R&D services and related services|
|12.||Greensoft Technologies,Trichy||Helping the students to get aware of new technologies|
|13.||B-Square It Solution, Chennai||Workshop and Project guidance for Students|
|14.||CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE(CIC) CAIRO,EGYPT||
|15.||DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS TRICHY||Corporate Readiness Program (CRP) for the Students|
|16.||LAMPS INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGE LEARNING,ARIYALUR||Personality Development and Career Guidance program for the students|
|17.||DEPARTMENT OF BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY COLLEGE OF LIFE SCIENCE, KAOHSIUNG MEDICAL UNIVERSITY,TAIWAN||